Monday, September 26, 2011

So long...

Wow. It has really been a while since I've posted! My little Esmond Leopold is almost ONE! I can't believe it. It's been the best most incredible year ever. He makes me so happy and I have no idea what I would do without him. Our little man sleeps with us at night (which my mother and a few others have given me a pretty hard time about) but I love spending every minute I can with him. Life is too short and our life with him even shorter. One day he will grow up and move away and I will not regret spending every waking (and sleeping) moment with our little love.
For his first birthday we have gotten him lots of exciting gifts and I can hardly wait to show him! I hope he feels so special and loved on his first birthday. I even ordered him a little outfit with his name and the number 1 complete with little frog prince on it. I'll have to post pictures. Not that I have any followers at this point but I guess I'm writing to the internet god's or something. Whatever... :) I can pretend I guess. Anyway we're going to have a few people over, mostly family, to celebrate his big day. I'm really looking forward to it but I have a lot to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment