Thursday, July 8, 2010

26th Week

Still pretty small as far as the baby bump (this is 26 weeks 3 days), I'm waiting for it to explode...
Matt has been making us lots of BLT's, which are delicious! I LOVE BLT's. The wedding is just 6 weeks away and we are finishing our final preparations. Mom flew out to California yesterday and will return next wednesday to leave again thursday for FL. Matthew and I watched movies with Dad and Ian last night, Adam is at the Naval Academy for soccer camp. All is well and everyone is healthy :). Matthew and I are still talking about names, it looks like the little man will not have one until he gets here so we can see what he looks like. We cannot wait to meet him!
It has been so so hot outside, the car said 106 yesterday and I don't think it was exaggerating... We went for a run/bike (Matt runs I bike :)) today and Matthew was SOAKED when we finished. He had to jump in the river. We started a Target baby registry today but haven't put much on it... not much else is new, we can't complain :). Oh Matthew has been so great! (Just wanted to throw that in).

No comments:

Post a Comment